Mobile App Developer - Ionic / Hybrid
We are revolutionizing sales and we use the power of technology, people & data to redefine sales and marketing. If you are a talented developer who wants your lines of code to have significant and measurable positive impact for users, the company's bottom line and the industry, this role is for you. We are looking for passionate software engineers who have a track record of working with teams that has built reliable, scalable and efficient systems. We're looking for talented mobile developers with a passion for application development and a desire to question all assumptions to make our products better across the board. We're continuously looking for ways to improve upon the foundation of our applications and deliver more reliable and more performant user experiences.
An opportunity to learn and work at an exciting global start-up which is revolutionizing sales, working closely with the core team, and be a part of the journey as we grow! We are working with some of the biggest brands in the country and growing fast. We need passionate guys who can create value and can take the challenge of building something from the bottom up.
BE/BTech/MS/MTech/MCA/Phd in Computer Science
The right candidate:
- Minimum 6 months hands-on Angular-Ionic, and/or React Native and/or Native Applications (iOS and/or Android) development experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in building web, mobile-web or hybrid mobile applications and back-ends.
- Experience working with Angular version 4 or 5 and/or Ionic version 2 or 3.
- Experience with server-side/Middleware design/develop/utilize (REST/JSON services, microservices, Node.js, Apigee).
- Understanding of front-end performance issues and optimization strategies (i.e. Caching, CDNs, concatenation and minification, sprites, SVGs, fonts, etc.)
- Understanding of what constitutes and ability to apply good UI and UX practices.
- Strong understanding of CS fundamentals, Object Oriented Design and Data Structures.
- Experience gathering requirements, prototyping, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and supporting mobile app development as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- A Startup Guy: Self motivated and someone who would not shy away from taking ownership and responsibilities in a challenging environment.
- Product Engineering: Passionate about developing amazing products along with a team of product managers and the engineering team. Always excited about problem solving and not scared to make mistakes to learn faster.
- Experience in working for a startup
How to apply:
To apply for this job, mail us with the following information in the format below
- Mail us at: email@example.com
- Subject: 'Job - Mobile App Developer - Ionic'
- Full Name & Phone Number
- Preferred Location
- A copy of your resume attached in PDF format