Senior Manager - Staffing & Manpower
We are looking for an outstanding manager who can work in a fun, fast-paced, and fluid environment. This leadership role brings unique new challenges and new opportunities every day. You will be the owner of business metrics and work with your team to help companies succeed with their campaigns on UrbanDart. You will be a part of our Staffing & Manpower Vertical. You will be in charge of the overall coordination and implementation of manpower projects.
An opportunity to learn and work at an exciting global start-up which is revolutionizing sales, working closely with the core team, and be a part of the journey as we grow! We are working with some of the biggest brands in the country and growing fast. We need passionate guys who can create value and can take the challenge of building something from the bottom up.
BE/BTech/MS/MTech/MCA/Phd in Computer Science
The right candidate:
- 5+ years experience in Operations.
- Responsible for the overall coordination, implementation and control of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Set-up and improve KPIs dashboards and reporting.
- Deliver trainings to teams and enable them to succeed.
- Ability to plan and execute for defined metrics and quality. Achieve operational excellence and drive process improvements.
- The manager's success will be measured by their ability to drive operational efficiencies, meet targets & metrics across all processing areas whilst improving internal and external customer experience.
- Keys to success in this role include exceptional leadership, analytical, managerial, interpersonal, and project management skills. This role blends operations, program management, strategy, and finance.
- Strong analytical skills. Lives on Data.
- Have a network of industry contacts
- Prior experience working for manpower companies
How to apply:
To apply for this job, mail us with the following information in the format below
- Mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: 'Job - Senior Manager - Staffing & Manpower'
- Full Name & Phone Number
- Preferred Location
- A copy of your resume attached in PDF format