We are revolutionizing sales and we use the power of technology, people & data to redefine sales and marketing. We are looking for a passionate computer science engineer from top schools who can join the core team and lead the product vision for UrbanDart. The position requires you to have a track record of building reliable, scalable and efficient systems. You should be passionate about building technology and creating powerful experiences for the user. You will be working with the founders, senior management, IT team and business partners to implement, develop and deploy applications which drives UrbanDart. Must have a demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-moving and constantly evolving environment.
An opportunity to learn and work at an exciting global start-up which is revolutionizing sales, working closely with the core team, and be a part of the journey as we grow! We are working with some of the biggest brands in the country and growing fast. We need passionate guys who can create value and can take the challenge of building something from the bottom up.
BE/BTech/MS/MTech/MCA/Phd in Computer Science
The right candidate:
- You have at least 9 years of experience in application development from top colleges.
- Establish the company's technical vision and leads all aspects of the company's technological development with focus on backend development, mobile application development, ML, AI and Big Data.
- Lead the technology team and prioritize development initiatives to align with business goals. Also ensure the best technology practices are followed. You should be an expert on web and mobile applications.
- Hands on with Technology a must and be willing to roll-up the selves and get things done. You will start with at least 30% coding.
- Identification of opportunities and innovation which help in the success of the business. Identify technology trends, evolving social behavior.
- Expertise in one of PHP, .Net, Angular, Node.js, Ionic, web/mobile security, cloud architecture, devops, distributed computing.
- Technical depth in personalization, scaling, app performance, analytics and API platforms.
- Provide strong leadership to the various team members through mentoring, coaching, career development, interpersonal skills, teamwork ethic, and enabling leadership skills. Supervise the hiring process of the technology team and ensure high retention of employees.
- Implement and maintain enterprise application roadmaps, including priorities, resource capacity planning, and timelines to support short and longer-term planning with recommendations for maturation.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and an ability to interface with senior management, board of directors, and staff.
- Actively participate and contribute to tech conferences, social media and the software community in alignment with business goals.
- Setup enjoyable work atmosphere, the best software development processes, SVNs, code reviews, maintenance of existing systems and supervise quality assurance process.
- Supervise web analytics, website performance, conduct A/B tests and also work with marketing team by providing them the technical platform to improve performance.
- Strong understanding of CS fundamentals, Object Oriented Design and Data Structures.
- A Startup Guy: Self motivated and someone who would not shy away from taking ownership and responsibilities in a challenging environment.
How to apply:
To apply for this job, mail us with the following information in the format below
- Mail us at: email@example.com
- Subject: 'Job - CTO'
- Full Name & Phone Number
- Preferred Location
- A copy of your resume attached in PDF format