We are looking for an outstanding operations manager who can work in a fun, fast-paced, and fluid environment. This leadership role brings unique new challenges and new opportunities every day. You will be the owner of business metrics and work with your team to help companies succeed with their campaigns on UrbanDart. The role requires you to work closely with ambassadors, sales teams and clients. You will be challenged every day to come up with innovative ideas and develop practices for the campaigns and ensure its success. You will be working in a high pace environment and be ready to take up tasks beyond your job description.
An opportunity to learn and work at an exciting global start-up which is revolutionizing sales, working closely with the core team, and be a part of the journey as we grow! We are working with some of the biggest brands in the country and growing fast. We need passionate guys who can create value and can take the challenge of building something from the bottom up.
Bachelors Degree Equivalent
The right candidate:
- 3+ years experience in Operations.
- Passion for operations, sales and growth hacking.
- Ability to plan and execute for defined metrics and quality. Achieve operational excellence and drive process improvements.
- Ability to guide, train, mentor and be a role model to the team.
- Ability to deliver on multiple priorities with attention to detail despite tight deadlines.
- The manager's success will be measured by their ability to drive operational efficiencies, meet targets & metrics across all processing areas whilst improving internal and external customer experience.
- Ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive projects.
- Keys to success in this role include exceptional leadership, analytical, managerial, interpersonal, and project management skills. This role blends operations, program management, strategy, and finance.
- Strong analytical skills. Lives on Data.
- A proven track record of implementing, delivering operational process at scale
- Have a network of industry contacts
- Experience in working for a startup Ready to travel for few days a month
- Experience in outbound sales and recruitment
How to apply:
To apply for this job, mail us with the following information in the format below
- Mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: 'Job - Campaign Manager'
- Full Name & Phone Number
- Preferred Location
- A copy of your resume attached in PDF format